Power up your IT career with Vodacom! Join their Academy IT Technical program in Gauteng. Apply by 22 May 2023 to gain hands-on technical experience and accelerate your growth in the telecommunications industry
Hiring Company:– Vodacom
Job Title:- Academy IT Technical
Closing Date:- 22 May 2023
The learnership programme promises to enable the youth to form part of the identified future projects and programmes.
Once a learner has completed the programme, they will be able to assist with the installation of different IT equipment, computer refurbishment, troubleshooting and connectivity.
Each learner will receive a stipend during the course of the programme. The learnership is a 1 year fixed contract.
Learner selection criteria
- Have a Matric certificate with English (1st or 2nd Language), Maths/ Maths Literacy, Business Studies and Physical Science.
- Reside within the radius of the Vodacom ICT Centre
- Must be unemployed youth between the ages 18 and 34 years
- Must not have received the training before
- Have not received any other bursary of financial assistance in the year
- Must be residents of South Africa with a valid South African ID
- Must be from a disadvantaged background
- Learners who don’t disclose will be disqualified.
Apply Online for Academy IT Technical
If No Response Is Received Before 22 May This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful
- Experience Growth & Success with Anglo American 14x job opportunities
- Find Your Dream 13x Jobs opportunities at SAB Today
- Unlock new 14x latest job opportunities with Albaraka