Swellendam Municipality Vacancies 2022 Apply Online @www.swellenmun.co.za. Infrastructure Services vacancies in Swellendam. Subscribe Now for more Swellendam Local Municipality vacancies 2022. Current Western Cape Municipality vacancies in South Africa. Freshers can also apply for Swellendam Municipality 2022.
Swellendam Municipality Vacancies 2022 offers an excellent opportunity to job seekers to develop a better future Career. Recently, an advertisement for the latest Swellenmun vacancies 2022 has been published on various platforms. The official announcement about Swellendam Municipality jobs is available on the Website of the Swellenmun careers. As per Swellendam Local Municipality vacancies 2022, currently, eligible candidates are being recruited for Infrastructure Services jobs in Swellendam.
Apply Online Swellendam Municipality Vacancies 2022 @www.swellenmun.co.za
Swellendam is a municipality organization in South Africa that deals with civil services and issues in their limited area. Swellendam Local Municipality vacancies are being published constantly for different job positions. At Present, in Western Cape Municipality, Infrastructure Services vacancies in Swellendam are available to apply. At last, we recommend all the Western Cape job seekers to apply for Swellendam Municipality vacancies now, before time runs out. The application for Infrastructure Services vacancies in Swellendam will be accepted only for a few more days.
For the Infrastructure Services Jobs staff in Western Cape, there were bunches of opportunities and possibilities available to help them achieve their goals. The updated list of current Western Cape Government vacancies is also linked here. To get notification of updates regarding upcoming Western Cape Municipality vacancies in South Africa, subscribe to this newsletter.
Municipality Infrastructure Services vacancies in Swellendam
|Hiring department:-||Swellendam Local Municipality vacancies 2022|
|Type of job:-||Infrastructure Services jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Swellendam, Western Cape|
|Vacancies Type:-||Full-Time Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||R 459912–517800/- per annum|
Swellendam Municipality Vacancies Requirements:-
● Registered or eligible to be registered as a Professional Engineer/Technologist;
● Minimum of five (5) years’ experience at senior and middle management level of which 2 years must be at senior management level and 3 years must be at professional / management level engineering management experience;
● Have proven successful institutional experience in public and/or private sector on infrastructure delivery;
● Competencies as set out in the Local Government: Regulations on Appointment and Conditions of Employment of Senior Managers, GNR 21, GG 37245 dated 17 January 2014
How to apply for Infrastructure Services Vacancies in Western Cape?
Eligible candidates can submit their online application form for Swellendam Local Municipality vacancies of Infrastructure Services jobs in Swellendam by following the steps mentioned below.
- At first, click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- By clicking, applicants will be redirected to the official Website of Swellenmun career.
- Now, dozens of Current Swellendam Vacancies will appear on the screen, which are available for different job positions.
- Kindly select the best suitable Municipality jobs for yourself. (In this case, we have chosen Infrastructure Services jobs in Swellendam).
- Now read the instructions carefully and download the application form.
- Later fill in all the details with accurate information and make it double-check.
- Finally, submit the application form online at the official Website by attaching the certified copies of the required documents.
- Swellendam Municipality Internship
- Emakhazeni municipality Local vacancies
- Dr JS Moroka municipality Local vacancies
- Nkangala municipality Local vacancies
- Msukaligwa municipality Local vacancies
- mkhondo municipality vacancies
Candidates who are not interested in Swartland Municipality vacancies can also apply for DPSA Vacancies 2022 from this portal site.