Apply Online at Swellendam Municipality Municipal Manager Vacancies 2023 @swellenmun.co.za. Swellendam Municipal Manager Jobs in Municipalities for Freshers. The latest opening of Swellendam Municipality Municipal Manager vacancies in Western Cape. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on Municipality government jobs.
An advertisement has been released for Swellendam Municipality Municipal Manager vacancies in Western Cape. Currently, Freshers are invited to recruit for Municipal Manager jobs in municipalities 2023. All the appropriate candidates are urged to apply fast for ongoing Swellendam Municipal Manager Vacancies in municipalities. This is an immense opportunity for the seekers to get a Municipality government jobs in South Africa. To participate in the Swellendam Municipal Manager Jobs in Swellendam, continue scrolling this post to know about the required qualifications.
Connect Us on our Municipality Vacancies Facebook Page for New Jobs notifications.
Parent Post:- Swellendam Municipality vacancies 2023
Table of Contents
Swellendam Municipality Municipal Manager vacancies 2023 @swellenmun.co.za
Swellendam Municipality career is a government collaborated department of south Africa which manages local issues. Vacancies in Swellendam Municipality are being released at regular intervals to approach the department ideally. Currently, Western Cape Municipality vacancies are available for freshers in the position of Swellendam Municipality Municipal Manager Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for Swellendam Municipal Manager Jobs in Swellendam as per their qualifications. Applicants having the following requirements can apply for Swellendam Municipal Manager vacancies in Municipalities and have more chances to get elected.
Swellendam Municipal Manager vacancies in Municipalities
|Hiring Municipality:-||Swellendam Local Municipality 2023|
|Job Type:-||Municipal Manager vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Swellendam, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 175000- 325000/- Yearly|
Swellendam Municipality Municipal Manager jobs Requirements:-
• A Bachelor Degree in Public Administration/ Political Science/ Social Science/
Law, or equivalent qualification which is registered on the National Qualifications Framework at NQF
level 7 with a minimum of 360 credits. • Compliance with the minimum competency requirements for
Senior Managers as laid down in Government Notice R493 dated 15 June 2007, as amended by
Government Notice 1146 dated 26 October 2018• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience at a Senior
Management level and have a proven institutional transformation record in the public or private sector
• The required core competencies as stipulated in Annexures A and B of the Regulations on the
Appointment and Conditions of Employment of Senior Managers as promulgated in Government
Gazette 37245 dated 17 January 2014 • Advanced knowledge and understanding of relevant policies
and legislation • Advanced knowledge and understanding of institutional governance systems and
performance management. • Advanced understanding of council operations and delegation of
powers. • Proven track record of good governance, audit and risk management, budget and finance
management • Ability to be an innovative and strategic leader • Excellent communication and
facilitation skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape • A driver’s license and
own transport • No criminal record.
How to Apply for Swellendam Metropolitan Municipality Municipal Manager Jobs in Swellendam?
After checking your Swellendam Municipality Municipal Manager Jobs requirements in Western Cape, follow the instructions listed below to submit your online application form.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- The official page of Swellendam Municipality career will appear on the screen containing numerous career opportunities.
- Choose the suitable Government Vacancies for yourself. (In this case, we have selected Swellendam Municipality Municipal Manager vacancies in Swellendam).
- Read all the requirements again and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and attaching certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check all the details you have entered and submit the form at the official website of the Swellendam Municipality career.
- Theewaterskloof Municipality Vacancies 2023 Apply Online @www.twk.org.za
- Swellendam Municipality Vacancies 2023 Apply Online @www.swellenmun.co.za
- Ngaka Modiri Molema Municipality Assistant Accountant vacancies 2023 @www.nmmdm.gov.za