Old Mutual is offering a Trainee Underwriter Learnership in Pinelands, Cape Town. Gain practical experience and training in the insurance industry. Apply by June 30, 2023, for this valuable opportunity
Hiring Company:– Old Mutual
Job Title:- Trainee Underwriter Learnership
Location:- Pinelands, Cape Town
Closing Date:- 30 June 2023
- Matric essential
- Strong telephony call centre experience essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of individual life risk application processing functions such as medical coding, Life and claims register, reassurance is essential.
- Old Mutual product knowledge and system experience essential.
- Well- developed English written and verbal communication skills (fully bilingual, English and one other official language) essential.
- Life insurance product and process knowledge beneficial.
- Proficient in MS Office suites i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Self-managed and a strong team player.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent work ethic with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Deadline and Target driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High sense of customer care.
- Ability to deal with a variety of customers telephonically, assisting them in resolving queries and providing accurate information.
If No Response Is Received Before 30 June This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful
- Secure Your Education with the ‘Future is Bright’ Bursary
- Uncover Exciting Opportunities: Explore the Latest DPSA Circular 16 Now
- Join the UAP Graduate Internship Programme at the Swedish Embassy in Pretoria