Unleash Your Potential: Join Takealot’s Youth Development Programme in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Gain valuable skills and work experience in the dynamic e-commerce industry. Apply by 25 May 2023 and embark on a rewarding journey with Takealot
Hiring Company:– Takealot
Job Title:- Youth Development Programme
Location:- Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date:- 25 May 2023
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, put away, moving, picking, quality checking and packing items as per instruction on a RF device to TAKEALOT’s exact standards, which takes place in all relevant departments, e.g Picking, Putaway, Returns, Collects, etc.
- Ensure all work areas are clean, tidy and safe for staff to work in
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type and acceptable quality.
- Handling warehouse tools and equipment with utmost care and caution according to specifications
- Accurately updating/capturing all data online and manual recording systems
- Shift work as per agreed roster
- Inspect packed parcels for content accuracy and correct box size used.
- Inspect picking accuracy of content in totes.
- Track and report pick fails audits daily.
- Put away marshalling – scanning / linking an IBLPNs to a filer and ensuring stock gets filed fiscally and systemically.
- Filing spot checks
- Inspect the Dispatch vehicle loading process (Checking / scanning rollatinis and oversized non-con items onto trucks and building shipping manifests, linking stock to trucks and drivers.
- Assist with Hub claim investigators.
- Matric Certificate
- Mathematics 50% or Mathematics Literacy 60%
Apply Online for Youth Development Programme
If No Response Is Received Before 25 May This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful
- Thandulwazi Trust Teacher Training Internship Shape the Future
- Unlock Your Potential Join Coca Cola Beverages Africa
- Don’t miss out on the learnership opportunity Tiger Brands