your engineering career with Sappi! Join as a Mechanical Engineer in South Africa. Apply by 31 May 2023 to be part of a leading global pulp and paper company, contributing to innovative projects and sustainable solutions.
Hiring Company:– SAPPI
Job Title:- Mechanical Engineer
Location:- south africa
Closing Date:- 31 May 2023
The comprehensive on-the-job training programme will enable a graduate to become proficient in mechanical maintenance in heavy industry.
All Sappi trainees are supported by competent and committed mentors who guide development and opportunities in the company for our young talent.
The main responsibilities of the job:
– Complete practical work in the operations based on ECSA standards for candidate engineers.
– Rotate through the mill and provide operational support to engineers in each section.
– Complete improvement projects.
The ideal candidate must have:
– BSc or BEng Mechanical Engineering
– No prior experience required
– Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Teams)
Apply Online for Mechanical Engineer
If No Response Is Received Before 31 May This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful
- Training Authority Position at Cape Agulhas Municipality
- Track Your Application Status at University of Pretoria
- Internships Program Available at RCL Foods in Mpumalanga