Apply Online at MosselBay Municipality Traffic Officer Vacancies 2023 @www.mosselbay.gov.za. MosselBay Traffic Officer Jobs in Municipalities for Freshers. The latest opening of MosselBay Municipality Traffic Officer vacancies in Western Cape. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on Municipality government jobs.
An advertisement has been released for MosselBay Municipality Traffic Officer vacancies in Western Cape. Currently, Freshers are invited to recruit for Traffic Officer jobs in municipalities 2023. All the appropriate candidates are urged to apply fast for ongoing MosselBay Traffic Officer Vacancies in municipalities. This is an immense opportunity for the seekers to get a Municipality government jobs in South Africa. To participate in the MosselBay Traffic Officer Jobs in MosselBay, continue scrolling this post to know about the required qualifications.
Parent Post:- MosselBay Municipality vacancies 2023
Table of Contents
MosselBay Municipality Traffic Officer vacancies 2023 @www.mosselbay.gov.za
MosselBay Municipality career is a government collaborated department of south Africa which manages local issues. Vacancies in MosselBay Municipality are being released at regular intervals to approach the department ideally. Currently, Western Cape Municipality vacancies are available for freshers in the position of MosselBay Municipality Traffic Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for MosselBay Traffic Officer Jobs in MosselBay as per their qualifications. Applicants having the following requirements can apply for MosselBay Traffic Officer vacancies in Municipalities and have more chances to get elected.
MosselBay Traffic Officer vacancies in Municipalities
|Hiring Municipality:-||MosselBay Local Municipality 2023|
|Job Type:-||Traffic Officer vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in MosselBay, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R366 827 – R476 138/- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||05 August 2023|
MosselBay Municipality Traffic Officer jobs Requirements:-
- Grade 12 (NQF Level 4)
- Traffic Officer’s Diploma
- Registered as a Traffic Officer
- Valid code B driver’s license (manual vehicle)
- Two (2) years’ relevant experience including traffic training college experience
- Computer literate (MS Office applications)
- Proficient in at least 2 of the 3 official languages of the Western Cape
- Physically fit and able-bodied
- Required to work in all weather conditions
- Required to work shifts, irregular hours and overtime
How to Apply for MosselBay Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Officer Jobs in MosselBay?
After checking your MosselBay Municipality Traffic Officer Jobs requirements in Western Cape, follow the instructions listed below to submit your online application form.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- The official page of MosselBay Municipality career will appear on the screen containing numerous career opportunities.
- Choose the suitable Government Vacancies for yourself. (In this case, we have selected MosselBay Municipality Traffic Officer vacancies in MosselBay).
- Read all the requirements again and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and attaching certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check all the details you have entered and submit the form at the official website of the MosselBay Municipality career.
MosselBay Municipality Traffic Officer vacancies
- MosselBay Municipality Assistant Building Inspector Vacancies 2023 @www.mosselbay.gov.za
- MosselBay Municipality Financial Accountant Vacancies 2023 @www.mosselbay.gov.za
- MosselBay Municipality Senior Clerk Vacancies 2023 @www.mosselbay.gov.za
- Oudtshoorn Municipality Purification Division Manager Vacancies 2023 @www.oudtshoorn.gov.za