Apply Online at MosselBay Municipality Corporate Services Vacancies 2023 @mosselbay.gov.za. MosselBay Corporate Services Jobs in Municipalities for Freshers. The latest opening of MosselBay Municipality Corporate Services vacancies in Western Cape. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on Municipality government jobs.
An advertisement has been released for MosselBay Municipality Corporate Services vacancies in Western Cape. Currently, Freshers are invited to recruit for Corporate Services jobs in municipalities 2023. All the appropriate candidates are urged to apply fast for ongoing MosselBay Corporate Services Vacancies in municipalities. This is an immense opportunity for the seekers to get a Municipality government jobs in South Africa. To participate in the MosselBay Corporate Services Jobs in Mossel Bay, continue scrolling this post to know about the required qualifications.
Parent Post:- MosselBay Municipality vacancies 2023
MosselBay Municipality Corporate Services vacancies 2023 @mosselbay.gov.za
MosselBay Municipality career is a government collaborated department of south Africa which manages local issues. Vacancies in MosselBay Municipality are being released at regular intervals to approach the department ideally. Currently, Western Cape Municipality vacancies are available for freshers in the position of MosselBay Municipality Corporate Services Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for MosselBay Corporate Services Jobs in Mossel Bay as per their qualifications. Applicants having the following requirements can apply for MosselBay Corporate Services vacancies in Municipalities and have more chances to get elected.
MosselBay Corporate Services vacancies in Municipalities
|Hiring Municipality:-||MosselBay District Municipality 2023|
|Job Type:-||Corporate Services vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Mossel Bay, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 175000- 325000/- Yearly|
MosselBay Municipality Corporate Services jobs Requirements:-
• Completed postgraduate degree in Public Administration / Management Sciences / Law; or equivalent qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework at NQF level 8 with a minimum of 120 credits • A minimum of seven (7) years’ relevant experience at senior and/or middle management levels, of which at least two years (but preferably five years) must be at senior management level • Sound knowledge of and extensive exposure to local government operations • Sound visionary and strong leadership management skills, with strategic thinking and decision-making abilities • Good knowledge of Local Government Performance Management System • Proven record of successful institutional transformation within the public or private sector • In-depth knowledge of local government legislation and the statutory requirements pertaining to the post • Leading and core competencies as set out in the Local Government: Regulations on Appointment and Conditions of Employment of Senior Managers, published under GN1146 in GG41996 of 17 January 2014 • The incumbent must have attained the required minimum competency level in each unit standard (“the unit standards”) prescribed in Regulation 7 of the Minimum Competency Regulations OR must complete the unit standards within an 18-month period from the date of appointment as provided for in GNR 1146 under GG 41996, dated 26 October 2018 • Excellent facilitation and communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape • Computer skills • A valid Code B driver’s license • Clean criminal record
How to Apply for MosselBay Metropolitan Municipality Corporate Services Jobs in Mossel Bay?
After checking your MosselBay Municipality Corporate Services Jobs requirements in Western Cape, follow the instructions listed below to submit your online application form.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- The official page of MosselBay Municipality career will appear on the screen containing numerous career opportunities.
- Choose the suitable Government Vacancies for yourself. (In this case, we have selected MosselBay Municipality Corporate Services vacancies in Mossel Bay).
- Read all the requirements again and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and attaching certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check all the details you have entered and submit the form at the official website of the MosselBay Municipality career.
- MosselBay Municipality Building Plan Examiner vacancies 2023
- Oudtshoorn Municipality Community Services vacancies 2023
- Oudtshoorn Municipality Assistant Jackhammer Operator vacancies 2023