Last modified on September 24th, 2021
This article or post is about the Mhlontlo municipality vacancies, which will help all the youth and job seekers to get Chief Accountant jobs in the municipality. This article will help them with all the information regarding this municipality Chief Accountant jobs in Qumbu. And it will help them to apply for this job easily.
Mainly, Mhlontlo municipality career is a government department, and it’s a big opportunity for the youth or all the job seekers. And recently, Mhlontlo municipality Local vacancies have been published, and it’s recruiting for municipality Chief Accountant jobs. Job holders working here are highly paid with a lot of other facilities.
Mhlontlo Municipality vacancies in Eastern Cape 2021-2022 | Municipality Chief Accountant Jobs in Qumbu
Mhlontlo municipality vacancies are government vacancies that fascinate people to apply for these jobs. Mhlontlo municipality vacancies help in providing a good career to all those job seekers. Interested one can read the full article on Mhlontlo Local Municipality vacancies, and others can look for more local government jobs in Qumbu.
There are a lot of jobs available in our job portal other than this Mhlontlo municipality vacancy. We have a lot of local government vacancies which help youth to choose their safe career. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all the upcoming Eastern Cape Municipality jobs in 2021.
Here you can find all types of jobs such as full-time jobs and part-time jobs for all. These jobs are for experienced people and also for freshers. All the jobs posted in this portal are mainly High paying jobs and are local government vacancies.
We have a bundle of job posts on our website and mainly consist of government vacancies in Qumbu. We suggest visiting the official site of the Mhlontlo municipality vacancies for more detailed information. We suggest our users read the complete article deeply, which will help them know more about it and then apply for it.
|Hiring department:-||Mhlontlo municipality Local vacancies|
|Type of job:-||Municipality Chief Accountant jobs|
|Location:-||Qumbu, Eastern Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 625 545.22 – R825 945.16 /- Yearly|
Requirements For Chief Accountant jobs in Mhlontlo municipality vacancies 2021
Interested people can get information for this municipality Chief Accountant jobs in Qumbu here. This article mentions detailed explanations for the requirements, such as application process, salary, job type, timing, etc.
- Grade12/ Matric, Diploma /Degree in Accounting.
- Must have completed a SAICA accredited training programme.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in audit.
- Three (3) to five 5 years’ experience in preparing GRAP compliant AFS and compiling the audit file.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of MFMA, Generally Recognised Accounting Practice, International Standards on Auditing and applicable municipal legislation.
- EB driving licence.
- Willingness and able towork over and above call of work and under pressure.
How to Apply for the Mhlontlo Local Municipality Vacancies?
Applicants can visit the official site to apply for these Mhlontlo municipality careers for these Chief Accountant vacancies. Follow the steps and learn how to use them for the junior lecturer jobs in Qumbu.
- Applicants should click on the Apply Now button given below and visit the official website of the Mhlontlo municipality jobs.
- After you click the Apply now button, you’ll be redirected to the official website of the Mhlontlo municipality Local vacancies 2021.
- Then you should check the eligibility mentioned on the Mhlontlo Local Municipality vacancies website.
- Next, submit the required document link CV and other supportive then you can apply.
- Now cross-check everything before applying.
- After completing all the steps and applying for the job, your program will be displayed on your screen.
- If the above methods fail to work, mail them their official email ID with your required documents.
Disclaimer:- All this information provided here is taken from the official websites. We are just sharing this information for educational purposes to create awareness.