Join the Commission for Gender Equality’s Communications Internship Programme in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Gain practical experience in communications and contribute to gender equality initiatives. Apply by May 26, 2023, for this impactful opportunity
Hiring Company:– Commission for Gender Equality
Job Title:- Communications Internship Programme
Closing Date:- 26 May 2023
- Three Year National Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree in
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Strong Writing Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic familiarity with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
It is mandatory that an applicant submit the following:
- Certified copies of ID and Qualifications.
- Telephone details and e-mail addresses of three contactable referees.
If No Response Is Received Before 26 May This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful