Join Plennegy South Africa’s IT Graduate Internship in Greytown, KwaZulu-Natal! Embark on a transformative career journey and gain hands-on industry experience. Apply by 31st May 2023 and take the leap towards your future
Hiring Company:– Plennegy South Africa
Job Title:- IT Graduate Internships
Location:- Greytown, KwaZulu-Natal
Closing Date:- 31 May 2023
Operations management – DSS01 25%
- Assist Network Administrator / IT Operations Manager with first-line checks for network management
- Assist Network Administrator / IT Operations Manager to diagnose any outages and resolve where possible, Network Administrator to open tickets for any work requested.
- Participation in network projects
- Feedback from Operations Manager and Network Administrator.
- Escalate network outages to 2nd line support
- Rapid escalation of tickets when outages are outside of the area of responsibility. Working with Network Administrator.
- Basic management of installed software on end-user computers. Reports from the service desk and feedback from the operations manager and peers.
- Quarterly review of installed software on end-user computers. Create SOP for Group software installation and schedule review.
Service desk – DSS02
- Manage all operations requests for responsible sites, supporting service requests for other companies.
- List of tickets and resolutions from the service desk.
- Ensure tickets are closed within SLA.
- Report from Service Desk. Use this Jira service desk guide.
- Grade 12 (Matric) National Senior Certificate (Essential)
- A+ / N+ Diploma in Information Technology (Essential)
- Bachelor of Science in Information
Apply Online for IT Graduate Internships
If No Response Is Received Before 31 May This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful
- Join Anova Health Institute as a Professional Nurse
- Boost Your Career Join Sasol Today opportunity Apply now
- First Impressions Matter Join Netcare as a Receptionist