Embassy of Sweden is offering the UAP Graduate Internship Programme in Pretoria. This programme provides recent graduates with hands-on experience and professional development opportunities. Apply by May 19, 2023, to kickstart your career with the Embassy of Sweden
Hiring Company:– Embassy of Sweden
Job Title:- UAP Graduate Internship Programme
Closing Date:- 19 May 2023
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Education : Industrial Engineering Student
- Knowledge and experience : No specific experience
- Languages: Minimum bi-lingual (English required
- Using their academic knowledge to contribute to the improving of production system effeciency.
- Support the UAP Manager in the application of FES methodologies and tools, through active participation on the Shopfloor.Essential responsibilities and duties
As a Production Student, your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Transfer their knowledge and experience to Plant Personnel through, in particular, workshop and shopfloor improvement activities.
- Training and Coaching of FES tools.
- Tracking and Analysis of machine and personnel ineffeciency.
- Report to the UAP Manager.
- Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company.
- Propose and realise improvement ideas
- To be developed as Production Supervisor
If No Response Is Received Before 19 May This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful
- hiring an Assistant and Events Coordinator in Pretoria for this exciting opportunity
- Embark on a Rewarding Career with DHL General Workers
- General Workers Needed Contribute to Community Operations