Be a part of the Community Schemes Ombud Service in South Africa as a Customer Service Agent. Join a prestigious organization focused on resolving community scheme disputes. Apply by 15 May 2023 to seize this opportunity.
Hiring Company:– Community Schemes Ombud Service
Job Title:- Customer Service Agents
Location:- south africa
Closing Date:- 15 May 2023
- Matric + Call Centre Certificate or Equivalent
- 1 year of working experience in Contact Centre or Administration support role.
- 2 Year Diploma in Call Centre will be an added advantage.
- Legal Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Advance knowledge of customer service
- Knowledge of good governance.
- General knowledge of the broader political, economic, and social environment.
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Key Performance Areas
- Provide customer service and support the optimization of the section.
- Record all telephone calls/walk-ins from members of the public and community schemes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer
If No Response Is Received Before 15 May This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful
- Exciting Opportunity Join the City of Ekurhuleni as a Data Capturer in Durban
- Discover Exciting Career Opportunities at Hollywoodbets in South Africa
- Operations Manager and Drive Success in the Northern Suburbs apply now