Elevate your career with Rand Water! Join as an Internal Audit Administrator in South Africa and contribute to ensuring compliance and operational excellence. Apply by 29 May 2023 to be part of a leading water services provider and make a meaningful impact in the industry
Hiring Company:– Rand Water
Job Title:- Internal Audit Administrator
Location:- south africa
Closing Date:- 29 May 2023
Rand Water is currently looking for an Internal Audit Administrator to provide a supporting role to the Group Audit Executive and administrative support to the Group Internal Audit business unit by executing, organizing and coordinating all administrative functions and ensuring streamlined internal processes.
Table of Contents
- Diploma/degree in office administration
- 3-5 years experience in an administrative or secretarial role
- General office administration
- Manage office related queries.
- Develop and maintain document management system.
- Preparing reports and presentations, ensuring adherence to quality assurance manual
- Maintain and enhance image of GIA by providing professional, cordial and efficient verbal and written communication with all stakeholder.
- Co-ordinate all logistical aspects of internal and external events/meetings.
- Ensure that timeous, accurate and efficient information is supplied.
- Manage the GAE’s diary effectively, to optimise time by taking cognisance of business priorities when planning and organising events and meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrated cluster calendar, aligned to the Corporate Calendar.
- Coordinate procurement and timely processing of invoices.
- Assist in the preparation of departmental budget and monitor departmental expenditure
Apply Online for Internal Audit Administrator
If No Response Is Received Before 29 May This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful
- Lead the way with Johannesburg Water Join as a Manager
- Exciting Internships Available at Coega Development Corporation
- Power up your IT career with Plennegy apply now