Joburg City Theatres is offering an internship in Building & Maintenance at the iconic Soweto Theatre. This is your chance to gain hands-on experience in theatre operations and maintenance. Apply before the deadline on May 30, 2023, to start your journey in the dynamic world of performing arts.
Hiring Internship:– Joburg City Theatres
Job Title:- Building & Maintenance Internship
Location:- Soweto Theatre
Closing Date:- 30 May 2023
- Qualification Requirements: Grade 12 plus N4 Certificate (NQF5) Electrical Engineering • PLC Knowledge can be an advantage
- Reference Number: BM/05/23
- No. of interns: 1
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY: All applicants must be: between the ages of 18 -35 years and be a South Africa citizen. Students who need Experiential Training. Studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa.
Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 months internship contract. An all-inclusive monthly stipend of R5 475.00 will be paid.
Apply Online for Building & Maintenance Internship
If No Response Is Received Before 30 May This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful
- University of Johannesburg at Receptionist Position In Bloemfontein
- DPSA Circular 18 of 2023 Unveils Exciting Government Job Prospects
- 6x New Opportunities At The Department Of Education In Bloemfontein