Website MosselBay Local Municipality
MosselBay Local Municipality
Connect Us on our Municipality Vacancies Facebook Page for New Jobs notifications.
Job seekers are called to Apply for MosselBay Municipality Superintendent Assistant Vacancies 2023. Fill out Online Applications for Superintendent Assistant Vacancies at MosselBay Municipality. Qualification details of Current MosselBay Superintendent Assistant Municipality Jobs in Mossel Bay. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Job Opportunities at MosselBay Municipality Career.
MosselBay Municipality Superintendent Assistant vacancies 2023 @mosselbay.gov.za
Candidates willing to Apply for MosselBay Municipality Superintendent Assistant Vacancies in Mossel Bay are advised to send their applications fast. The seat availability for MosselBay Municipality Superintendent Assistant Jobs in Mossel Bay is limited among numerous candidates. Among thousands of applicants for Superintendent Assistant Vacancies MosselBay Municipality, Only eligible candidates will get selected. The required qualifications for Mnicpality Superintendent Assistant Jobs in Mossel Bay have been discussed below. Visitors can also Crawl and find various latest Municipality Vacancies in South Africa on this portal.
Parent Post:- MosselBay Local Municipality vacancies 2023
Superintendent Assistant vacancies in MosselBay Municipality
|Hiring Municipality:-||MosselBay Local Municipality 2023|
|Job Type:-||Superintendent Assistant vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Mossel Bay|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R233 752 – R303 424 /- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||February 3, 2023|
MosselBay Municipality Superintendent Assistant Hiring Requirements:-
- Grade 12 (NQF Level 4)
• Minimum of 5 to 8 year’s relevant experience of which 2 to 3 years’ must be supervisory
• Valid Code B / EB driving license (manual vehicle)
• Computer literate (MS Office applications)
• Proficient in at least 2 of the 3 official languages of the Western Cape
• Proof of clean criminal record (submission of SAPS application while awaiting results will be
• Peace Officer Certificate
• Physically fit and able-bodied
• Able to work in all weather conditions and under pressure
• Required to work outside natural working hours and during planned emergencies and
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensures that employees are familiar with performance standards
• Manages and monitors By-Law Enforcement, Tactical Response and K9 Unit services
for crime prevention activities
• Compiles investigational and productivity reports referring to data and qualitative
• Completes instructional/operational documentation (vehicle log sheets, occurrence
registers, overtime schedules, Tactical Response reports and K9 operational reports)
• Compiles investigational reports and/or responses to correspondence
• Compiles inspection lists and work schedules
• Communicates with superior on specific Key Performance Areas with a view to align
functions and service delivery objectives
• Assist with the development and implementation of vision and strategies of relevant
• Plan and manage the utilisation of resources
• Supervise and control activities associated with operational expenditure
• Assist Law Enforcement section in terms of investigations
How to Apply for MosselBay Metropolitan Municipality Superintendent Assistant Jobs in Mossel Bay?
After checking your MosselBay Municipality Superintendent Assistant Jobs requirements in Mossel Bay, follow the instructions.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- The official page of MosselBay Municipality career will appear the career opportunities.
- Select the Job and Read all the requirements again and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and attaching certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check all the details you have entered and submit the form at the official website of the MosselBay Municipality career.
To apply for this job please visit www.mosselbay.gov.za.