Website City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality
City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality
Connect Us on our Municipality Vacancies Facebook Page for New Jobs notifications.
Job seekers are called to Apply for City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality MVRL Coordinator Vacancies in Cape Town 2023. Fill out Online Applications for MVRL Coordinator Vacancies at City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality. Qualification details of Current MVRL Coordinator Municipality Jobs in Cape Town. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Job Opportunities at City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality Career.
City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality MVRL Coordinator vacancies 2023 @capetown.gov.za
Candidates willing to Apply for City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality MVRL Coordinator Vacancies in Cape Town are advised to send their applications fast. The seat availability for City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality MVRL Coordinator Jobs in Gauteng is limited among numerous candidates. Among thousands of applicants for MVRL Coordinator Vacancies City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality, Only eligible candidates will get selected. The required qualifications for Mnicpality MVRL Coordinator Jobs in Cape Town have been discussed below. Visitors can also Crawl and find various latest Municipality Vacancies in South Africa on this portal.
MVRL Coordinator vacancies in City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality
|Hiring Municipality:-||City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality 2023|
|Job Type:-||MVRL Coordinator vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R114 096 – R 453 794/- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||February 6, 2023|
City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality MVRL Coordinator Hiring Requirements:-
- Relevant First Degree / B-Tech / Advanced Diploma or higher
– A minimum of 5 years’ extensive experience in the Motor Vehicle
Registration and Licensing division or related environment, with at
least 3 years’ supervisory experience
– Computer literacy (MS Office with Advanced Excel, SAP, CRM,
– Detailed knowledge of the Road Traffic Act and In-Depth
knowledge of NaTIS
– This post necessitates understanding of the procedures, rules and
regulations pertaining to the registration and licensing of motor
vehicles as well as financial controls
– The incumbent must be customer focused and be able to work
– This post is rotational with the other Coordinator (Area Offices)
within the MVR & Licensing division.
Key Performance Areas
- Planning, delegating and managing all aspects of General Office
Administration to ensure the function is performed effectively and
– Responsible for the internal and external audit processes as well as
compliance inspection requirements for the section.
– Analyse data, evaluate processes and comment on operational
– Coordinates the compliance of investigations into the
non-compliance of Provincial and Local Government legislations to
ensure constant evaluation of controls.
– Manage all incoming and ongoing correspondence to maintain
excellent customer service
– Managing the revenue of all Motor Vehicle Registration & Licensing
transactions as well as the disbursement thereof.
– Establish and promote staff motivational and performance levels
according to service level objectives and outcomes
How to Apply for City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality MVRL Coordinator Jobs in Cape Town?
After checking your City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality MVRL Coordinator Jobs requirements in Cape Town, follow the instructions.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- The official page of City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality career will appear the career opportunities.
- Select the Job and Read all the requirements again and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and attaching certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check all the details you have entered and submit the form at the official website of the City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality career.
To apply for this job please visit www.capetown.gov.za.