Website Bitou Local Municipality
Bitou Local Municipality
Connect Us on our Municipality Vacancies Facebook Page for New Jobs notifications.
Job seekers are called to Apply for Bitou Municipality Financial Services Director Vacancies in Plettenberg Bay 2023. Fill out Online Applications for Financial Services Director Vacancies at Bitou Municipality. Qualification details of Current Financial Services Director Municipality Jobs in Plettenberg Bay. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Job Opportunities at Bitou Municipality Career.
Bitou Municipality Financial Services Director vacancies 2023 @bitou.gov.za
Candidates willing to Apply for Bitou Municipality Financial Services Director Vacancies in Plettenberg Bay are advised to send their applications fast. The seat availability for Bitou Municipality Financial Services Director Jobs in Gauteng is limited among numerous candidates. Among thousands of applicants for Financial Services Director Vacancies Bitou Municipality, Only eligible candidates will get selected. The required qualifications for Mnicpality Financial Services Director Jobs in Plettenberg Bay have been discussed below. Visitors can also Crawl and find various latest Municipality Vacancies in South Africa on this portal.
Parent Post:- Bitou Local Municipality vacancies 2023
Financial Services Director vacancies in Bitou Municipality
|Hiring Municipality:-||Bitou Local Municipality 2023|
|Job Type:-||Financial Services Director vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Plettenberg Bay|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 358 217 – R 464 991/- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||February 17, 2023|
Bitou Municipality Financial Services Director Hiring Requirements:-
- A qualification in Accounting, Finance or Economics at a NQF level 7 ● Compliance with the Financial and Supply Chain Management Competency Areas as required in terms of GNR493 as published in Government Gazette No. 29967 of 15 June 2007 ( municipalities were granted exemption from regulation 15 and 18 of Government Gazette 29967 under Notice No. 40593 of 3 February 2017, subject to conditions of compliance with minimum competency levels within 18 months of date of employment ) ● Minimum of seven (7) years relevant management experience at senior and middle management levels, of which at least 2 years must have been at senior management ● Advanced knowledge of Local Government Municipal Finance Management Act (MFMA), National Treasury Regulations and other legislation applicable to Local Government, Generally Recognized Accounting Practice (GRAP) and key financial management/ governance standards and performance objectives ● Proven successful institutional transformation with public or private sector ● Advanced knowledge and understanding of relevant policy and legislation applicable to local government ● Advanced understanding of institutional governance systems and performance management ● Advanced understanding of council operations and financial delegations ● Competencies as per GNR21, GG 37245 dated 17 January 2014 ● Registration with the relevant professional body will be an added advantage ● Advanced computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook) ● Excellent communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape ● A valid Code EB Driver’s license.
How to Apply for Bitou Metropolitan Municipality Financial Services Director Jobs in Plettenberg Bay?
After checking your Bitou Municipality Financial Services Director Jobs requirements in Plettenberg Bay, follow the instructions.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- The official page of Bitou Municipality career will appear the career opportunities.
- Select the Job and Read all the requirements again and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and attaching certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check all the details you have entered and submit the form at the official website of the Bitou Municipality career.
To apply for this job please visit www.bitou.gov.za.