Website Buffalo City District Municipality
Buffalo City District Municipality
Connect Us on our Municipality Vacancies Facebook Page for New Jobs notifications.
Job seekers are called to Apply for Buffalo City Municipality Emergency Services Head Vacancies in East London 2023. Fill out Online Applications for Emergency Services Head Vacancies at Buffalo City Municipality. Qualification details of Current Emergency Services Head Municipality Jobs in East London. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Job Opportunities at Buffalo City Municipality Career.
Buffalo City Municipality Emergency Services Head vacancies 2023 @buffalocity.gov.za
Candidates willing to Apply for Buffalo City Municipality Emergency Services Head Vacancies in East London are advised to send their applications fast. The seat availability for Buffalo City Municipality Emergency Services Head Jobs in Gauteng is limited among numerous candidates. Among thousands of applicants for Emergency Services Head Vacancies Buffalo City Municipality, Only eligible candidates will get selected. The required qualifications for Mnicpality Emergency Services Head Jobs in East London have been discussed below. Visitors can also Crawl and find various latest Municipality Vacancies in South Africa on this portal.
Parent Post:- Buffalo City District Municipality vacancies 2023
Emergency Services Head vacancies in Buffalo City Municipality
|Hiring Municipality:-||Buffalo City District Municipality 2023|
|Job Type:-||Emergency Services Head vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in East London|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 145 464 – R 453 794/- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||February 2, 2023|
Buffalo City Municipality Emergency Services Head Hiring Requirements:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/Public Administration/Law or Equivalent
- Certificate in Municipal Financial Management (SAQA Qualification ID 48965) OR to be obtained within 18 months from date of appointment. Failure to obtain/exhibit the required competence, will result in the termination of the appointee’s services within one month after the end of the new appointees 18-month period as per clause 3 (b) of Government Gazette No. 37432 dated 14 March 2014.
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service professionals (SACSSP) or similar recognised relevant professional body may be an added advantage
- Work-related experience
- Five (5) years’ experience in middle management level
- Have proven successful institutional transformation experience within the public or private sector
How to Apply for Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality Emergency Services Head Jobs in East London?
After checking your Buffalo City Municipality Emergency Services Head Jobs requirements in East London, follow the instructions.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- The official page of Buffalo City Municipality career will appear the career opportunities.
- Select the Job and Read all the requirements again and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and attaching certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check all the details you have entered and submit the form at the official website of the Buffalo City Municipality career.
To apply for this job please visit www.buffalocity.gov.za.