Website Ngwathe Local Municipality
Ngwathe Local Municipality
Job seekers are called to Apply for Ngwathe Municipality Civil Engineering Technician Vacancies in Parys 2022. Fill out Online Applications for Civil Engineering Technician Vacancies at Ngwathe Municipality. Qualification details of Current Civil Engineering Technician Municipality Jobs in Parys. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Job Opportunities at Ngwathe Municipality Career.
Ngwathe Municipality Civil Engineering Technician vacancies 2022 @ngwathe.fs.gov.za
Candidates willing to Apply for Ngwathe Municipality Civil Engineering Technician Vacancies in Parys are advised to send their applications fast. The seat availability for Ngwathe Municipality Civil Engineering Technician Jobs in Gauteng is limited among numerous candidates. Among thousands of applicants for Civil Engineering Technician Vacancies Ngwathe Municipality, Only eligible candidates will get selected. The required qualifications for Mnicpality Civil Engineering Technician Jobs in Parys have been discussed below. Visitors can also Crawl and find various latest Municipality Vacancies in South Africa on this portal.
Parent Post:- Ngwathe Local Municipality vacancies 2022
Civil Engineering Technician vacancies in Ngwathe Municipality
|Hiring Municipality:-||Ngwathe Local Municipality 2022|
|Job Type:-||Civil Engineering Technician vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Parys|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R212 661- R453 794/- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||December 6, 2022|
Ngwathe Municipality Civil Engineering Technician Hiring Requirements:-
- • An appropriate National Diploma in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
qualification prescribed in Engineering Profession Act.
• At least Three (3) years’ experience in Civil Engineering Services and
• Registered with Professional body will be an added advantage.
• Proven liaison and verbal & written communication skills.
• Strong computer skill with extensive knowledge of Micro Soft
• Good planning, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of Municipal Finance Management Act and other related
policies, regulations and guidelines.
• A valid code 08 driver’s license.
Key Performance Areas
- Provide Technical support and evaluation of projects in alignment with Municipal IDP. Coordinate project based capacity building in terms of job creation. Introduce and manage the labour-intensive projects. Arrange project progress meetings with service providers. Ensure compliance with all legal aspects and conditions required from different spheres of government. Conduct site visits /meetings to ensure business plans compliance. Facilitate community liaison linkage to ensure participation. Manage cash flow and project expenditure. Verify payment certificates and prepare monthly payment schedules. Monitor and evaluate projects. Assist with other related Municipal Infrastructure Programs.
How to Apply for Ngwathe Metropolitan Municipality Civil Engineering Technician Jobs in Parys?
After checking your Ngwathe Municipality Civil Engineering Technician Jobs requirements in Parys, follow the instructions.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- The official page of Ngwathe Municipality career will appear the career opportunities.
- Select the Job and Read all the requirements again and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and attaching certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check all the details you have entered and submit the form at the official website of the Ngwathe Municipality career.
To apply for this job please visit www.ngwathe.fs.gov.za.