Website Umsobomvu District Municipality
Umsobomvu District Municipality
Connect Us on our Municipality Vacancies Facebook Page for New Jobs notifications.
Job seekers are called to Apply for Umsobomvu Municipality Building Control Officer Vacancies in Colesberg 2023. Fill out Online Applications for Building Control Officer Vacancies at Umsobomvu Municipality. Qualification details of Current Building Control Officer Municipality Jobs in Colesberg. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Job Opportunities at Umsobomvu Municipality Career.
Umsobomvu Municipality Building Control Officer vacancies [email protected]
Candidates willing to Apply for Umsobomvu Municipality Building Control Officer Vacancies in Colesberg are advised to send their applications fast. The seat availability for Umsobomvu Municipality Building Control Officer Jobs in Gauteng is limited among numerous candidates. Among thousands of applicants for Building Control Officer Vacancies Umsobomvu Municipality, Only eligible candidates will get selected. The required qualifications for Mnicpality Building Control Officer Jobs in Colesberg have been discussed below. Visitors can also Crawl and find various latest Municipality Vacancies in South Africa on this portal.
Parent Post:- Umsobomvu District Municipality vacancies 2023
Building Control Officer vacancies in Umsobomvu Municipality
|Hiring Municipality:-||Umsobomvu District Municipality 2023|
|Job Type:-||Building Control Officer vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Colesberg|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R212 661- R453 794/- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||February 9, 2023|
Umsobomvu Municipality Building Control Officer Hiring Requirements:-
- Grade 12; National Diploma in Building (NQF 5), as required by National Building Regulations, Three
Years’ working experience in a local government will be an advantage, Code (08) Valid Drivers License.
Experience in the administration of land use management will be an added advantage. Ability to read,
write and communicate in at least two of the local languages.
- Key Performance Areas
Building inspection functions; Co-ordinates tasks/ activities associated with the implementation of
procedures and, monitors compliance with standards and specifications with regards to new building,
additions and renovations to existing structures, by:
• Visiting specific work-sites and conducting inspections to establish materials, the construction of
the works and procedures are in accordance with approved design drawings, specifications,
statutory regulations (National Building Regulations) and Town Planning Schemes.
• Undertaking specific tests at various stages of construction to check tolerances, compaction,
etc. and compares findings with stipulated specifications/ requirements.
• Measuring and determining conformity to specifications of screen walls, openings and interior
angles and arches and checking the use of protective materials and layers to prevent water
penetration cracks etc.
• Evaluate and commenting on the adequacy of supporting structures, ventilation and waste water
drainage systems. Informing owner of issues of non-conformity/ problems on site and forwarding
details of observations and findings to facilitate problem solving sequences prior to approval.
• Issuing compliance notices to facilitate the demolition of illegal constructions and / or corrective
measures necessary to address encroachments and aesthetics of buildings.
How to Apply for Umsobomvu Metropolitan Municipality Building Control Officer Jobs in Colesberg?
After checking your Umsobomvu Municipality Building Control Officer Jobs requirements in Colesberg, follow the instructions.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- The official page of Umsobomvu Municipality career will appear the career opportunities.
- Select the Job and Read all the requirements again and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and attaching certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check all the details you have entered and submit the form at the official website of the Umsobomvu Municipality career.
To apply for this job please visit www.umsobomvumun.co.za.