Apply Online at Hessequa Municipality Administrative Clerk Vacancies 2023 @www.hessequa.gov.za. Hessequa Administrative Clerk Jobs in Municipalities for Freshers. The latest opening of Hessequa Municipality Administrative Clerk vacancies in Western Cape. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on Municipality government jobs.
An advertisement has been released for Hessequa Municipality Administrative Clerk vacancies in Western Cape. Currently, Freshers are invited to recruit for Administrative Clerk jobs in municipalities 2023. All the appropriate candidates are urged to apply fast for ongoing Hessequa Administrative Clerk Vacancies in municipalities. This is an immense opportunity for the seekers to get a Municipality government jobs in South Africa. To participate in the Hessequa Administrative Clerk Jobs in Riversdale, continue scrolling this post to know about the required qualifications.
Connect Us on our Municipality Vacancies Facebook Page for New Jobs notifications.
Parent Post:- Hessequa Municipality vacancies 2023
Table of Contents
Hessequa Municipality Administrative Clerk vacancies 2023 @www.hessequa.gov.za
Hessequa Municipality career is a government collaborated department of south Africa which manages local issues. Vacancies in Hessequa Municipality are being released at regular intervals to approach the department ideally. Currently, Western Cape Municipality vacancies are available for freshers in the position of Hessequa Municipality Administrative Clerk Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for Hessequa Administrative Clerk Jobs in Riversdale as per their qualifications. Applicants having the following requirements can apply for Hessequa Administrative Clerk vacancies in Municipalities and have more chances to get elected.
Hessequa Administrative Clerk vacancies in Municipalities
|Hiring Municipality:-||Hessequa District Municipality 2023|
|Job Type:-||Administrative Clerk vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Riversdale, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 175000- 325000/- Yearly|
|Closing Date:-||13 June 2023|
Hessequa Municipality Administrative Clerk jobs Requirements:-
NQF 6 qualification in Town and Regional Planning • GIS training • Computer literate • Code B driver’s license • Able to communicate in two of the official languages of the Western Cape.Duties: Compile reports • Update zoning tables (GIS) • Assist with the processing of application forms • Do research • Handle enquiries • Filing • Administrative tasks.
How to Apply for Hessequa Metropolitan Municipality Administrative Clerk Jobs in Riversdale?
After checking your Hessequa Municipality Administrative Clerk Jobs requirements in Western Cape, follow the instructions listed below to submit your online application form.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- The official page of Hessequa Municipality career will appear on the screen containing numerous career opportunities.
- Choose the suitable Government Vacancies for yourself. (In this case, we have selected Hessequa Municipality Administrative Clerk vacancies in Riversdale).
- Read all the requirements again and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and attaching certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check all the details you have entered and submit the form at the official website of the Hessequa Municipality career.
- Saldanha Bay Municipality Supervisor vacancies 2023 @www.sbm.gov.za
- Saldanha Bay Municipality Special Workman vacancies 2023 @www.sbm.gov.za
- West Coast Municipality Vacancies 2023 Apply Online @www.westcoastdm.co.za