Join Tracker’s Critical Services Learnership in Randburg, Gauteng, and contribute to public safety. Apply by 24 May 2023 to gain valuable skills in emergency response operations and make a difference in your community. Power your career and be part of a leading vehicle tracking and recovery company.
Hiring Company:– Tracker
Job Title:- Critical Services Learnership
Location:- Randburg, Gauteng
Closing Date:- 24 May 2023
Minimum requirements Qualifications & Experience:
- Be a South African Citizen in possession of a valid SA ID
- Ages between 18 and 35 with no Criminal Record
- Matric with a D / level 4 symbol pass in English language.
- Currently be unemployed and not studying fulltime.
- A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- The ability to work in an environment where multi skilling is required
- Basic computer skills
Please note, preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in line with Tracker’s policies.
A minimal stipend will be offered as remuneration to compensate for basic expenses during the course of the Learnership which is for the duration of 12 months.
Apply Online for Critical Services Leadership
If No Response Is Received Before 24 May This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful
- Power Your Career Internship at Plennegy South Africa
- Join Rheinmetall’s Accelerated Graduate Programme in Cape Town
- Unlock Opportunities Join Anglo American in Johannesburg Apply now