Intern with the Electoral Commission of South Africa in their Social Media department. Gain hands-on experience managing national social media platforms and contribute to promoting democracy. Apply by 29 May 2023 for this exciting internship opportunity
Hiring Internships:– Electoral Commission of South Africa
Job Title:- Social Media
Location:- National Office
Closing Date:- 29 May 2023
If you are looking to start your social media career in a pre-eminent election management body, then this might just be the role for you. We are currently looking for an intern to join the Communications team.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age.
- Must not have been an intern or worked before to qualify for this programme.
- The candidate must possess good communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- He/ she must be computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Must possess the following attributes: ability to work under pressure; be prepared to work long hours; pro-active; decisive; confident and be service driven.
If No Response Is Received Before 29 May This Year, Consider It Unsuccessful