Last modified on September 22nd, 2021
This article or post is about the City of Johannesburg municipality vacancies, which will help all the youth and job seekers to get Programme Coordinator: Youth jobs in the municipality. This article will help them with all the information regarding this municipality Programme Coordinator: Youth jobs in Johannesburg. And it will help them to apply for this job easily.
Mainly, City of Johannesburg municipality career is a government department, and it’s a big opportunity for the youth or all the job seekers. And recently, City of Johannesburg municipality Metropolitan vacancies have been published, and it’s recruiting for municipality Programme Coordinator: Youth jobs. Job holders working here are highly paid with a lot of other facilities.
City of Johannesburg Municipality vacancies in Gauteng 2021-2022 | Municipality Programme Coordinator: Youth Jobs in Johannesburg
City of Johannesburg municipality vacancies are government vacancies that fascinate people to apply for these jobs. City of Johannesburg municipality vacancies help in providing a good career to all those job seekers. Interested one can read the full article on City of Johannesburg Municipality vacancies, and others can look for more local government jobs in Johannesburg.
There are a lot of jobs available in our job portal other than this City of Johannesburg municipality vacancy. We have a lot of local government vacancies which help youth to choose their safe career. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all the upcoming Gauteng Municipality jobs in 2021.
Here you can find all types of jobs such as full-time jobs and part-time jobs for all. These jobs are for experienced people and also for freshers. All the jobs posted in this portal are mainly High paying jobs and are local government vacancies.
We have a bundle of job posts on our website and mainly consist of government vacancies in Johannesburg. We suggest visiting the official site of the City of Johannesburg municipality vacancies for more detailed information. We suggest our users read the complete article deeply, which will help them know more about it and then apply for it.
|Hiring department:-||City of Johannesburg municipality Metropolitan vacancies|
|Type of job:-||Municipality Programme Coordinator: Youth jobs|
|Salary Est:-||R 335 860.80 -R495 860.80/- Yearly|
Requirements For Programme Coordinator: Youth jobs in City of Johannesburg municipality vacancies 2021
Interested people can get information for this municipality Programme Coordinator: Youth jobs in Johannesburg here. This article mentions detailed explanations for the requirements, such as application process, salary, job type, timing, etc.
- Grade 12/NQF level 4 and a Diploma in Youth Development/Development Studies; and/or related fields
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in youth development work;
- Working with the community and specifically youth.
How to Apply for the City of Johannesburg Municipality Vacancies?
Applicants can visit the official site to apply for these City of Johannesburg municipality careers for these Programme Coordinator: Youth vacancies. Follow the steps and learn how to use them for the junior lecturer jobs in Johannesburg.
- Applicants should click on the Apply Now button given below and visit the official website of the City of Johannesburg municipality jobs.
- After you click the Apply now button, you’ll be redirected to the official website of the City of Johannesburg municipality Metropolitan vacancies 2021.
- Then you should check the eligibility mentioned on the City of Johannesburg Municipality vacancies website.
- Next, submit the required document link CV and other supportive then you can apply.
- Now cross-check everything before applying.
- After completing all the steps and applying for the job, your program will be displayed on your screen.
- If the above methods fail to work, mail them their official email ID with your required documents.
Disclaimer:- All this information provided here is taken from the official websites. We are just sharing this information for educational purposes to create awareness.