Capricorn Municipality Internships 2023 are available now for Students. Openings of the Latest Internship Programme at Capricorn Municipality. Subscribe to this newsletter for more upcoming Internship Opportunities.
Table of Contents
Capricorn District Municipality Internships 2023
Capricorn Municipality Internships has created a big hype among the students. New hirings for Capricorn District Municipality Internships have been officially started. Candidates can apply to available Internships for 2022 in multiple positions across the country. Interested applicants can submit Applications for Capricorn Internship through the online process. All the latest Government Internship requirements have been shared below on this page.
Capricorn Municipality Internships Programme
|Internship Municipality:-||Capricorn Municipality Internships 2023|
|Intern Type:-||Senior Manager internship|
|Municipality Jobs:-||Capricorn Municipality vacancies 2023|
|Vacancies Type:-||Full-Time Jobs|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||4500-5000/- Monthly (if paid)|
|Job Application (If Needed):-|
|Closing Date:-||15 Sep 2023|
Latest Vacancies in Capricorn Municipality
Requirements for Capricorn Municipality Internship:-
- The detailed requirements information in different posts of Capricorn Careers has been shared in their specific Job Posts. For every vacancy, requirements have been separately mentioned to avoid any cuddle while applying for Current Jobs.
How to Apply Online for Capricorn Municipality Internships?
Candidates with preferred qualifications can submit the online Application for Capricorn Municipality Internship following this process.
- Tap on the Apply Now button available below and select the best internships per your choices.
- Cross-check the requirements and download the online application form for available Internships.
- Fill out the Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, submit your application to the official Career page and await your response.
@www.cdm.org.za Vacancies Portal Information
- Physical: 41 Biccard Street, Polokwane, 0700
Postal: P.O.Box 4100, Polokwane, 0700
Tel: (015) 294 1000 – Fax: (015) 291 4297
Email: [email protected]