Apply Online at Cape Winelands Municipality Legal Services Vacancies 2023 @capewinelands.gov.za. Cape Winelands Legal Services Jobs in Municipalities for Freshers. The latest opening of Cape Winelands Municipality Legal Services vacancies in Western Cape. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on Municipality government jobs.
An advertisement has been released for Cape Winelands Municipality Legal Services vacancies in Western Cape. Currently, Freshers are invited to recruit for Legal Services jobs in municipalities 2023. All the appropriate candidates are urged to apply fast for ongoing Cape Winelands Legal Services Vacancies in municipalities. This is an immense opportunity for the seekers to get a Municipality government jobs in South Africa. To participate in the Cape Winelands Legal Services Jobs in Stellenbosch, continue scrolling this post to know about the required qualifications.
Parent Post:- Cape Winelands Municipality vacancies 2023
Cape Winelands Municipality Legal Services vacancies 2023 @capewinelands.gov.za
Cape Winelands Municipality career is a government collaborated department of south Africa which manages local issues. Vacancies in Cape Winelands Municipality are being released at regular intervals to approach the department ideally. Currently, Western Cape Municipality vacancies are available for freshers in the position of Cape Winelands Municipality Legal Services Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for Cape Winelands Legal Services Jobs in Stellenbosch as per their qualifications. Applicants having the following requirements can apply for Cape Winelands Legal Services vacancies in Municipalities and have more chances to get elected.
Cape Winelands Legal Services vacancies in Municipalities
|Hiring Municipality:-||Cape Winelands District Municipality 2023|
|Job Type:-||Legal Services vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Stellenbosch, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 175000- 325000/- Yearly|
Cape Winelands Municipality Legal Services jobs Requirements:-
• BProc or LLB Degree or equivalent qualification
• Admitted Attorney or Advocate may serve as a recommendation
• 5 years relevant experience
• Valid motor vehicle driver’s licence
• The appointee will be required, as a condition of his/her appointment, to obtain the Minimum Municipal
Competency Levels in the unit standards for each competency area within 18 months from the date of
appointment, as regulated by the Local Government: Municipal Finance Management Act, 2003
(Act No 56 of 2003): Municipal Regulations on Minimum Competency Levels
• Excellent computer system skills in all Microsoft Programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the
Western Cape Province
How to Apply for Cape Winelands Metropolitan Municipality Legal Services Jobs in Stellenbosch?
After checking your Cape Winelands Municipality Legal Services Jobs requirements in Western Cape, follow the instructions listed below to submit your online application form.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- The official page of Cape Winelands Municipality career will appear on the screen containing numerous career opportunities.
- Choose the suitable Government Vacancies for yourself. (In this case, we have selected Cape Winelands Municipality Legal Services vacancies in Stellenbosch).
- Read all the requirements again and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and attaching certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check all the details you have entered and submit the form at the official website of the Cape Winelands Municipality career.
- Drakenstein Municipality Financial Management vacancies 2023 @drakenstein.gov.za
- Garden Route Municipality Artisan vacancies 2023 @gardenroute.gov.za
- Garden Route Municipality General Attendant vacancies 2023 @gardenroute.gov.za