Apply Online at Bojanala Platinum Municipality Municipal Manager Vacancies 2023 @www.bojanala.gov.za. Bojanala Platinum Municipal Manager Jobs in Municipalities for Freshers. The latest opening of Bojanala Platinum Municipality Municipal Manager vacancies in North West. Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on Municipality government jobs.
An advertisement has been released for Bojanala Platinum Municipality Municipal Manager vacancies in North West. Currently, Freshers are invited to recruit for Municipal Manager jobs in municipalities 2023. All the appropriate candidates are urged to apply fast for ongoing Bojanala Platinum Municipal Manager Vacancies in municipalities. This is an immense opportunity for the seekers to get a Municipality government jobs in South Africa. To participate in the Bojanala Platinum Municipal Manager Jobs in Rustenburg, continue scrolling this post to know about the required qualifications.
Parent Post:- Bojanala Platinum Municipality vacancies 2023
Bojanala Platinum Municipality Municipal Manager vacancies 2023 @www.bojanala.gov.za
Bojanala Platinum Municipality career is a government collaborated department of south Africa which manages local issues. Vacancies in Bojanala Platinum Municipality are being released at regular intervals to approach the department ideally. Currently, North West Municipality vacancies are available for freshers in the position of Bojanala Platinum Municipality Municipal Manager Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for Bojanala Platinum Municipal Manager Jobs in Rustenburg as per their qualifications. Applicants having the following requirements can apply for Bojanala Platinum Municipal Manager vacancies in Municipalities and have more chances to get elected.
Bojanala Platinum Municipal Manager vacancies in Municipalities
|Hiring Municipality:-||Bojanala Platinum District Municipality 2023|
|Job Type:-||Municipal Manager vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Rustenburg, North West|
|Salary Est:-||R 1,277 473.00 per annum|
|Closing Date:-||22 June 2023|
Bojanala Platinum Municipality Municipal Manager jobs Requirements:-
B Degree in Public Administration/ Political Sciences/Social Sciences/Management Science / Law. Certificate in Municipal Finance Management or Certificate Program in Municipal Development (CPMD) will be obtainable within 18 months after appointment• Minimum of Five (5) years’ relevant experience at Senior Management level, and must have proven successfully institutional transformation with public and private sector • Ability to communicate and negotiable at all levels of government and with all relevant stakeholders • Ability to provide strategic, visionary and innovative leadership• Computer Literacy including MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word• A valid driver’s license and no criminal record
How to Apply for Bojanala Platinum Metropolitan Municipality Municipal Manager Jobs in Rustenburg?
After checking your Bojanala Platinum Municipality Municipal Manager Jobs requirements in North West, follow the instructions listed below to submit your online application form.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- The official page of Bojanala Platinum Municipality career will appear on the screen containing numerous career opportunities.
- Choose the suitable Government Vacancies for yourself. (In this case, we have selected Bojanala Platinum Municipality Municipal Manager vacancies in Rustenburg).
- Read all the requirements again and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and attaching certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check all the details you have entered and submit the form at the official website of the Bojanala Platinum Municipality career.
- City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality Senior Business Analyst vacancies 2023 @www.capetown.gov.za
- City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality Assistant Professional Officer vacancies 2023 @www.capetown.gov.za
- City Of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality Principal Professional Officer vacancies 2023 @www.capetown.gov.za