Amajuba Municipality Internships 2023 are available now for Students. Openings of the Latest Internship Programme at Amajuba Municipality. Subscribe to this newsletter for more upcoming Internship Opportunities.
Table of Contents
Amajuba Local Municipality Internships 2023
Amajuba Municipality Internships has created a big hype among the students. New hirings for Amajuba Local Municipality Internships have been officially started. Candidates can apply to available Internships for 2022 in multiple positions across the country. Interested applicants can submit Applications for Amajuba Internship through the online process. All the latest Government Internship requirements have been shared below on this page.
Amajuba Municipality Internships Programme
|Internship Municipality:-||Amajuba Municipality Internships 2023|
|Intern Type:-||Database Manager internship|
|Municipality Jobs:-||Amajuba Municipality vacancies 2023|
|Vacancies Type:-||Full-Time Jobs|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||4500-5000/- Monthly (if paid)|
|Job Application (If Needed):-||
Download the Municipality Employment Application form Pdf
|Closing Date:-||March 17, 2023|
Latest Vacancies in Amajuba Municipality
Requirements for Amajuba Municipality Internship:-
- The detailed requirements information in different posts of Amajuba Careers has been shared in their specific Job Posts. For every vacancy, requirements have been separately mentioned to avoid any cuddle while applying for Current Jobs.
How to Apply Online for Amajuba Municipality Internships?
Candidates with preferred qualifications can submit the online Application for Amajuba Municipality Internship following this process.
- Tap on the Apply Now button available below and select the best internships per your choices.
- Cross-check the requirements and download the online application form for available Internships.
- Fill out the Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, submit your application to the official Career page and await your response.
@www.amajuba.gov.za Vacancies Portal Information
- Tel: +27 (39) 254 5000
Fax: +27 (39) 254 0343
Customer Care Line: 086 000 3781
E-mail: [email protected]
Postal: Private Bag x511, Amajuba, 4735
Physical: Amajuba Municipality, Erf 1400, Ntsizwa Street, Amajuba
Apply for Amajuba Municipality Internship
- eMadlangeni Municipality Internships @emadlangeni.gov.za
- Newcastle Municipality Internships @newcastle.gov.za
- Harry Gwala Municipality Internships @arrygwaladm.gov.za
- Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma Municipality Internships @ndz.gov.za